Re: Difficulty Using Flicktype in other applications

Chuck Dean

Hi Paula,
I use FlickType in landscape mode when I am typing large amounts of text. Being in full screen mode, I don't have to be careful about typing above the keyboard, so I make less mistakes.๐Ÿ˜Ž
But whatever works best for you...ย

Chuck (mobile)

On Sep 26, 2018, at 11:42 AM, Paula Page <fairyhugs@...> wrote:

Personally, I canโ€™t see any reason to use the full screen anymore, I love half-screen so much! :)

Paula

On 26 Sep 2018, at 18:11, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Ashley,
I am looking forward to the gesture to toggle between full and minimal screens, but now I simply turn into landscape mode and type with my two thumbs at the speed of light!๐Ÿ˜Ž

I love this keyboard... Keep up the good work!ย

Chuck (mobile)

On Sep 26, 2018, at 9:55 AM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

We love hearing how everyone uses FlickType in other apps. We hope once we create a gesture to toggle between half and full screen it will be the best experience.

Cheers!