Re: Difficulty Using Flicktype in other applications

JP Shandra

Hello,
Just like Shawn, this is why I have set to half screen.
Regards,
JP

On Sep 26, 2018, at 8:37 AM, Shawn Krasniuk via Groups.Io <bbsshawn@...> wrote:

This is why I have my Flicktype set to half screen. It's nice to have both the keyboard and to see what I've typed.

Regards,
Shawn,
Sent from Sophia, the MacBook Air

Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk
Twitter Handle: shawnk_aka_bbs
Skype username: bbstheblindrapper
Facetime: bbsshawn@...

On Sep 26, 2018, at 10:26 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:

Try to dismiss the kewyboard by swiping up and holding for a moment, then you can check if your text is there and you can swipe to the send/post button and tap it.