From: 20377751000n behalf of
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2018 2:43 pm
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Problems upgrading from the demo version

I re- downloaded the app from the app store because I deleted it a while
back and just used the classic.

1. I tried restore from the upgrade screen but of course the app said  I
did not have a subscription. So, I tapped ok.

2. I clicked on upgrade from the downloaded app. I copied the long ID
with four finger tripple tap to the clipboard but didn't no where to go
from here.

--
"Every country has an idenity, history, customs, and culture. It's a unique landscape in determining how its people live, work and play."