Re: Problems upgrading from the demo version

leonard morris

I re- downloaded the app from the app store because I deleted it a while back and just used the classic.

1. I tried restore from the upgrade screen but of course the app said  I did not have a subscription. So, I tapped ok.

2. I clicked on upgrade from the downloaded app. I copied the long ID with four finger tripple tap to the clipboard but didn't no where to go from here.

On 9/25/2018 7:00 PM, FlickType wrote:
Hi Leonard,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Will you please elaborate on your issue? Did you download the app from the App Store, then go to the upgrade tab in FlickType? If you can please walk us through what you did, we can help you figure it out or perhaps you're experiencing an unintended issue that we need to fix.

Thank you!

"Every country has an idenity, history, customs, and culture. It's a unique landscape in determining how its people live, work and play."