Re: Typing Punctuation

JP Shandra

Thanks Ashley,
I know everyone has their own typing styles. For me, I could see it speeding up my typing. Although, I can't complain about my speed. FlickType has certainly improved my productivity.
bTW, I just switched to annual subscription. Thank you for giving us that option. It's a pleasure to have developers like you and Kosta so dedicated to the visually impaired community.
Warmest Regards,
JP

On Sep 24, 2018, at 11:46 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Canyon, JP,

Thanks for the suggestions. For now, I do want to make sure that you're aware of manually entering emails, including the period and then flicking right after the entire email is entered as Ken stated above. We will be looking into a better way to enter emails, we used to have the @gmail, @yahoo, etc as pre-sets above the keyboard at JP suggests but still trying to figure out whether the old way is the best way.

Thanks for the suggestions!