Re: Flick type not working properly in Microsoft Outlook.

Matthew Janusauskas

The only place I am still having a significant problem is in the Zoom cloud meetings app on iPhone when the app is prompting to join a meeting and tries to force a numeric keyboard for numeric entry. Things often freeze and I am unable to switch back to he iOS English keyboard

Matthew

On Sep 23, 2018, at 8:36 PM, Mary Jo Partyka <choirnfb@...> wrote:

Hello,

I am also having a problem with Flicktype in messages andFacebook. I am not sure how to tell if my Facebook posts written with Flicktype are posting. Is there something I should be doing before I post? Also, in messages, what do I have to do to send the message. I tried sending two messages written via flicktype and the people said they didn’t receive the texts.

Mary Jo Partyka
choirnfb@...

On Sep 23, 2018, at 5:52 AM, via Groups.Io <tejvir05=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Dear flick type team,
Firstly would like to thankyou for the huge effort you people have put in developing this wonderful app for the visually impaired community.
I would like to bring to your kind notice that while using Microsoft outlook the flick type keyboard does not work properly and I am unable to input anything in any of the edit fields while writing an email.
Hence, I request you to look into the above matter and kindly resolve the same in your next update. Thanking you in anticipation,
With Warm Regards,
Tejvir.