Re: Yearly subscription

According to my App Store, the US yearly subscription is $11.99.
Chuck

On Sep 23, 2018, at 2:23 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <@Sieghard> wrote:

It is basically 12 times what the monthly subscription is, here in Canada it is $1.29 canadian a month, times 12 that is $15.48 except the yearly subscription is $15.49 so Kosta and Ashley get an extra Penny and they are welcome to it.
I think in the uS it is 99 Cents so times 12 that would be $11.88 and I assume it could be possible that it is $11.89 or even $11.99 so if it is you have to shell out an extra 12 Cents for the convenience of being billed only once a year.
Anyhow, if you subscribe to it monthly just go to the app store, go to the Updates tab, then My account at the top, tap on your name and then find subscriptions and you can see how much it is exactly there.
-----Original Message-----
From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Geovanni Bahena
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2018 1:28 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io

Yes. I also am curious about that one.
On 9/23/2018 3:16 PM, Jessica D wrote:
Hi,
How much is the yearly subscription?
On Sep 22, 2018, at 11:26 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Geovanni,

Thank you for the report, and we apologize for the inconvenience. This is an error on our part and we are issuing an update to address it. It should be available as soon as Apple approves it, which is usually done within a couple of days.

For anyone else who wants to switch to a yearly subscription, you do not necessarily need to cancel your monthly subscription first. Once the update fixes the above mentioned issue, you can simply choose the yearly option and your subscription will seamlessly transfer to a yearly one, prorating the current monthly period.

Again, apologies for any inconvenience caused.