Re: Yearly subscription

Jessica D

Hi,
How much is the yearly subscription?

On Sep 22, 2018, at 11:26 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Geovanni,

Thank you for the report, and we apologize for the inconvenience. This is an error on our part and we are issuing an update to address it. It should be available as soon as Apple approves it, which is usually done within a couple of days.

For anyone else who wants to switch to a yearly subscription, you do not necessarily need to cancel your monthly subscription first. Once the update fixes the above mentioned issue, you can simply choose the yearly option and your subscription will seamlessly transfer to a yearly one, prorating the current monthly period.

Again, apologies for any inconvenience caused.