From: 20244541100n behalf of
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 2:10 am
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType] Flick type not working properly in Microsoft Outlook.

Dear flick type team,
Firstly would like to thankyou for the huge effort you people have put in developing this wonderful app for the visually impaired community.
I would like to bring to your kind notice that while using Microsoft outlook the flick type keyboard does not work properly and I am unable to input anything in any of the edit fields while writing an email.
Hence, I request you to look into the above matter and kindly resolve the same in your next update. Thanking you in anticipation,
With Warm Regards,
Tejvir.