Flick type not working properly in Microsoft Outlook.

Tejvir Chandgothia <tejvir05@...>

Dear flick type team,
Firstly would like to thankyou for the huge effort you people have put in developing this wonderful app for the visually impaired community.
I would like to bring to your kind notice that while using Microsoft outlook the flick type keyboard does not work properly and I am unable to input anything in any of the edit fields while writing an email.
Hence, I request you to look into the above matter and kindly resolve the same in your next update. Thanking you in anticipation,
With Warm Regards,
Tejvir.