Re: Two questions.

Hi Paul,

In case you missed my message to the group just a minute ago, the missing subscription options is an error on our part and we are issuing an update to address it. It should be available as soon as Apple approves it, which is usually done within a couple of days. You will not need to download any new update - the "Upgrade" screen should just magically start working as it should, showing you the different options. And then you can simply choose the yearly option and your monthly subscription will seamlessly transfer to a yearly one, prorating the current monthly period.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused, and we will keep the group posted on the status of this.