FlickType Classic

Edited

Hi All,

We've temporarily removed FlickType Classic from the App Store as we're doing a test and hoping people will let us know if anything from the Classic app is missing from the demo tab in the FlickType app. In the meantime, if you reset or get a new device, here are instructions for restoring the Classic App while it is not on the App Store: App Store, account profile at the top right, purchased, my purchases, not on this iPhone, download FlickType Classic.

Please let us know if you run into any issues.

Thanks!