Re: help with flick type

Hi Maria,

Have you restarted your device since updating? We had one other person with a similar issue and a restart seemed to make everything better.

Please let us know if this helps,
Ashley

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 11:44 PM, MariaRosa Chapman wrote:

I downloaded test flight, and installed flick type. If i open the app etc it
works fine, but if I try to use flick type as a system keyboard, it’s like
flick type isn’t being recognised or something. The keyboard seems to behave
the same as the iOS keyboard. I have checked that full access and everything
is turned on. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this?