Re: Version 3.0 with half screen mode is out!

Chuck Dean

It adds a space bar to the bottom row of keys when you are manually inputing text.

Chuck

On Sep 18, 2018, at 12:31 AM, Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@...> wrote:

works amazingly well here.

I see a New setting, maybe not new but I didn't notice it before. In the control keys section, called space bar row. What is it for? It is not explained in the Instructions.

Can't wait for Other languages…

Best,

JPR

http://jeanphilipperykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Le 18/09/2018 à 07:12, Chuck Dean a écrit :
With the half screen keyboard you can interact with the app above the keyboard just as you would with the ios keyboard.
You can also use the rotor to move through the text.

On Sep 17, 2018, at 8:58 PM, Paula Page <fairyhugs@...> wrote:

Oh there are lots of advantages! You can use the keyboard just like the ordinary one, in that you can send messages without having to dismiss it. I love this, and makes it so easy to use!

Paula

On 18 Sep 2018, at 01:03, Alan Robbins via Groups.Io <alan1057=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

What advantages, if any, does half screen for voice over users?

Al