Re: After app update, app refuses to load

JP Shandra

Hello,
All seems to be working ok with update of app and iOS 12 here.
JP

On Sep 17, 2018, at 4:13 PM, Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1963@...> wrote:

Well, I can't say but everything has been working fine here since I updated.

Sent from Kimber's iPhone

The happy ending still beckons, and it is in the hope of grasping it that we go on.—Annie Proulx

On Sep 17, 2018, at 5:30 PM, Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...> wrote:

could it be, that the server, is over loaded, with people updating their devices?

Dave.

-----Original Message----- From: Harry Bell via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2018 10:02 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] After app update, app refuses to load

I had to try deleting the FlickType app then installing so I have tge latest version. Yes, I am on internet and yes, I have restarted my iPad several times. I pay a monthly subscription but when I now tried to use tge FlickType keyboard to compose this reply, all I got was a message saying my subscription is not active. But if I go to the Upgrade tab in the container app, all. Get is that blank screen with popover saying no secure connection could be made to the server. So, for tge moment, FlickType is completely unusable on this 2018 iPad running GM of iOS 12 beta. Any suggestions welcome!
Harry

On 17 Sep 2018, at 21:14, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Hi Harry,

What build of FlickType are you running? Please make sure you have internet connectivity when launching the container app, and try restarting your device to see if that helps.