Re: After app update, app refuses to load

Harry Bell

I had to try deleting the FlickType app then installing so I have tge latest version. Yes, I am on internet and yes, I have restarted my iPad several times. I pay a monthly subscription but when I now tried to use tge FlickType keyboard to compose this reply, all I got was a message saying my subscription is not active. But if I go to the Upgrade tab in the container app, all. Get is that blank screen with popover saying no secure connection could be made to the server. So, for tge moment, FlickType is completely unusable on this 2018 iPad running GM of iOS 12 beta. Any suggestions welcome!
Harry

On 17 Sep 2018, at 21:14, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Harry,

What build of FlickType are you running? Please make sure you have internet connectivity when launching the container app, and try restarting your device to see if that helps.