From: hello@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:hello@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf
Of JP Shandra
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2018 6:24 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Has FlickType classic been removed from the app
store?

If you had another device using the same AppleID, when auto download is on
in iTunes, apps are auto-synced when downloaded. If I download on iPhone...
next time I go to iPad the app will be there.

On Sep 14, 2018, at 3:44 PM, Alan Lemly <@walemly> wrote:

JP,

Actually, the removal of apps from iTunes backups was introduced with
iTunes
12.7 which was released last September so it's been about a year that
this was the case.

I'm not following your comment that having an app on another device
with automatic download might enable you to get it to a new iPhone. As
far as I'm aware, there is no device-to-device transfer of apps in the
iOS world. If the app isn't in the Apps Store, it isn't getting on a new
device.