Re: Has FlickType classic been removed from the app store?

Field, S. (Scott)

Hi
I use FlickType classic on my iPad, as it is an iPad 4, which isn't compatible with IOS 11. FlickType classic works well on there, but the last time I tried, FlickType wasn't available for older IOS versions.
Other than that, I think the latest FlickType is brilliant.
Regards

Scott Field

Senior Development Manager | Group Technology | Nedbank Ltd

1st Floor, Clocktower, Cape Town, South Africa
PO Box 1144, Johannesburg 2000, South Africa
T +27 (0)21 412 3174 F +27 (0)21 412 0000 C +27 (0)81 018 9199 @ Scottf@...
Website nedbank.co.za <http://www.nedbank.co.za/>

THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT - At Nedbank we are committed to minimising our environmental impact and encourage the preservation of natural capital

´╗┐On 2018/09/12, 18:55, "hello@flicktype.groups.io on behalf of FlickType" <hello@flicktype.groups.io on behalf of @FlickType> wrote:

Thank you, all, for the feedback. Though we removed it from the store as a test, once you have it on your device it will remain there. We will likely add it back after we receive feedback on missing features while we add those features. Much of the perceived responsiveness is around the tap feedback on touch down, which you can enable in the new app in the settings. You can also enable copy and clear on exit in the settings, as well as raise to read back. When you have a chance, would super appreciate you trying out the demo tab with the old settings enabled and let us know if anything is missing for you, other than the mentioned former new line gesture which we will look into.

Thanks a bunch!
Ashley

Nedbank disclaimer and confidentiality notice:

This email may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this email or all or some of the information contained therein, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unless specifically indicated, this email is neither an offer or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities, investment products or other financial product or service, nor is it an official confirmation of any transaction or an official statement of Nedbank. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nedbank. Nedbank Ltd Reg No 1951/000009/06.

The following link displays the names of the Nedbank Board of Directors and Company Secretary. [http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/DirectorsNedbank.htm]

If you do not want to click on a link, please type the relevant address in your browser