Re: Has FlickType classic been removed from the app store?

Ashley,

You are aware that new iPhones are being announced today which more than likely means folks could be getting new devices soon. And since iTunes no longer allows backing up apps to a local computer, the app must be available in the Apps Store in order to show up again on a new device that is restored from a backup. So are you sure someone who uses the Classic app and gets a new device will be able to get the Classic app again?

Alan Lemly

On Sep 12, 2018, at 11:54 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you, all, for the feedback. Though we removed it from the store as a test, once you have it on your device it will remain there. We will likely add it back after we receive feedback on missing features while we add those features. Much of the perceived responsiveness is around the tap feedback on touch down, which you can enable in the new app in the settings. You can also enable copy and clear on exit in the settings, as well as raise to read back. When you have a chance, would super appreciate you trying out the demo tab with the old settings enabled and let us know if anything is missing for you, other than the mentioned former new line gesture which we will look into.

Thanks a bunch!