Re: Has FlickType classic been removed from the app store?

Thank you, all, for the feedback. Though we removed it from the store as a test, once you have it on your device it will remain there. We will likely add it back after we receive feedback on missing features while we add those features. Much of the perceived responsiveness is around the tap feedback on touch down, which you can enable in the new app in the settings. You can also enable copy and clear on exit in the settings, as well as raise to read back. When you have a chance, would super appreciate you trying out the demo tab with the old settings enabled and let us know if anything is missing for you, other than the mentioned former new line gesture which we will look into.

Thanks a bunch!