From: hello@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:hello@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf Of FlickType
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 2:30 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Has FlickType classic been removed from the app store?

Hi Daniel,

We removed it as a small test to check whether anyone would notice. Curious, what you prefer in the Classic mode? We've added all the main functionality from the Classic app to the demo tab in the new app, but if we missed something we'd love to hear.

Thanks!
Ashley

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 12:00 PM, Daniel McGee wrote:

Has flicktype classic been removed from the app store? I'm unable to see it
anymore when performing a search for FlickType.