Once in a while I'll use flicktype Classic just to remember the different gestures and the way it operates.

I like to have many tools in case one goes missing.

Chuck

On Sep 11, 2018, at 2:27 PM, Alan Lemly <@walemly> wrote:

Ashley,

I'm glad that was just a test and not permanent. I expect I'll start using the FlickType Keyboard after all the dust has settled and it isn't changing every few days. Until then, I prefer typing on something that is known and consistent. But I'm contributing my 99 cents a month to the FlickType Keyboard and much appreciate all the hard work on making it the best accessible keyboard available.

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:hello@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf Of FlickType
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 2:30 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Has FlickType classic been removed from the app store?

Hi Daniel,

We removed it as a small test to check whether anyone would notice. Curious, what you prefer in the Classic mode? We've added all the main functionality from the Classic app to the demo tab in the new app, but if we missed something we'd love to hear.

Thanks!
Ashley

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 12:00 PM, Daniel McGee wrote:

Has flicktype classic been removed from the app store? I'm unable to
see it anymore when performing a search for FlickType.