Re: Has FlickType classic been removed from the app store?

Daniel McGee

Classic seems ever so slightly more responsive and word patterns seemed a little more accurate.

Of course, these could be an optical illusion on my part.

These are no big deals though, because just being able to edit and move around one's text is a boom for productivity and is worth it alone.

One thing I slightly miss and that is the: two finger swipe down for a new line. Any possibility of adding this gesture back? Or could it cause conflict with anything?

On 11 Sep 2018, at 20:37, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
I noticed as well.
I love flicktype! :)

On Sep 11, 2018, at 3:29 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Daniel,

We removed it as a small test to check whether anyone would notice. Curious, what you prefer in the Classic mode? We've added all the main functionality from the Classic app to the demo tab in the new app, but if we missed something we'd love to hear.

Thanks!
Ashley

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 12:00 PM, Daniel McGee wrote:

Has flicktype classic been removed from the app store? I'm unable to see it
anymore when performing a search for FlickType.