Re: Annual subscription??

You can put credit on your iTunes account, but the subscription is still monthly. Only advantage is that you don't see a small charge on your credit card every month.
Also, always good to remember to look for iTunes gift card deals. You do find them at 10% off, 15% off and sometimes even 20% off. Especially if you have an Apple Music family subscription at $14.99 a month which adds up to $180 a year (not counting the pennies) getting $200 worth of iTunes gift cards at 20% off does result in a pretty good saving, it would cover a year of Apple Music, a year of Flicktype and leave 8 bucks left over for a few other things.

Regards,
Sieghard

-----Original Message-----
From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chuck Dean
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2018 12:59 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Annual subscription??

Hello, you can set up your own annual subscription by using an Apple gift card.

Chuck

On Sep 10, 2018, at 11:55 AM, JP Shandra <blindambition777@...> wrote:

I know that they have considered an annual subscription. They asked for feedback on AppleVis. Don't expect a lifetime option. Apple is actively gearing developers to use subscription options.
J P

On Sep 10, 2018, at 11:43 AM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
If a lifetime purchase option existed, I’d totally buy it.

Is that the same as a 1-time purchase?

Thanks,
Jessica

On Sep 10, 2018, at 1:16 PM, Jordan Norregaard <jordanen@...> wrote:

Hello you considered an annual subscription to your service? I want to support you guys. Would you also consider a lifetime subscription as well? There might not be too many buyers, but I would purchase such a lifetime product. Please consider these options?

Jordan Norregaard

Join hello@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.