Re: Losing focus

Hi Daniel,

Sorry for the delay, we were at a conference over the weekend and then got sick, so we're just now catching up. Thanks for making us aware of the odd issue you experienced. Sounds like all is well now?

Thanks, again!
Ashley

On Sun, Sep 9, 2018 at 08:31 AM, Daniel McGee wrote:

Kosta, think I figured out what was going on. Installed the beta again, and
noticed that the half screen option was selected. Somehow, this must of gotten
stuck when moving back to the released version on the app store. I have
changed it back to: full screen mode and touch wood, all is working well at
present. ☺️