Re: feedback

Hi Michael,

Are you using the correct gestures now? As George mentioned, you dismiss the keyboard with one finger flick and hold, or you can enable to next keyboard and dismiss keyboard buttons in the settings. Would you mind expanding on your issue with the navigation gestures? Are you using 2-finger, and 3-finger flicks to the right and left? If so, would you mind giving me step by step instructions to reproduce what you're experiencing?

Thanks!
Ashley

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 06:53 PM, Michael Sciabarrasi wrote:

Hello. I have been having problems leaving the FlickType keyboard once I have
started using it. Before I used to be able to swipe up with two fingers and
this would allow me to exit the keyboard but that doesn't work anymore. Now it
is much more difficult to do this. Also, I've been having difficulty
navigating by sentence and word within a document with flicktype. If I want to
insert text into multiple parts of a document I can't use the navigation
commands to navigate to a different part of my document.

( #window-54632266 )