Re: Annual subscription??

JP Shandra

I know that they have considered an annual subscription. They asked for feedback on AppleVis. Don't expect a lifetime option. Apple is actively gearing developers to use subscription options.
J P

On Sep 10, 2018, at 11:43 AM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
If a lifetime purchase option existed, I’d totally buy it.

Is that the same as a 1-time purchase?

On Sep 10, 2018, at 1:16 PM, Jordan Norregaard <jordanen@...> wrote:

Hello you considered an annual subscription to your service? I want to support you guys. Would you also consider a lifetime subscription as well? There might not be too many buyers, but I would purchase such a lifetime product. Please consider these options?

Jordan Norregaard