Re: Losing focus

Daniel McGee

Ok, I have deleted flicktype, restarted my device and installed a fresh copy of the app. This made no difference though.

Its gotten to the point where I am having to resort to FlickType classic to enter my text. And paste it in text areas.

If you like, I could send you a screen recording of the problem and we could proceed from there.

Regards

Daniel

On 9 Sep 2018, at 03:16, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@...> wrote:

Hi Kosta .Hi Kosta,
Yes I have tried restarting my iPhone 8. Issue came back though. Version 11.4.1 (15G77)

Should I try deleting FlickType and downloading a fresh copy from the App Store again.

Am thinking something happened when I moved from beta, back to release version.On 9 Sep .2018, a:54, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Daniel. Have you tried restarting your device? And what iOS version are you on?