feedback

Michael Sciabarrasi

Hello. I have been having problems leaving the FlickType keyboard once I have started using it. Before I used to be able to swipe up with two fingers and this would allow me to exit the keyboard but that doesn't work anymore. Now it is much more difficult to do this. Also, I've been having difficulty navigating by sentence and word within a document with flicktype. If I want to insert text into multiple parts of a document I can't use the navigation commands to navigate to a different part of my document.