Re: Full screen mode

Ken Clarkg

I think I figured out the line by line on flicktype if you’re an actual FlickType full screen with your typing that you’re typing coming up on top there I can flip up and down but if I loaded document from light notes or something and I tried flickering three fingers left or right it reads a whole screen so it must only work when you’re actually typing the document. Thanks for the help

On Sep 5, 2018, at 4:47 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Ken,

Are you flicking left and right with 3-fingers? This should allow you to navigate sentence by sentence after you've typed, when you're in full screen mode. And I assume you know this, but then you can navigate with a 2-finger flick in either direction to navigate by word. Please let us know how these gestures are working for you.