Re: Full screen mode

Ken Clarkg

I don't know how I wrote watch in there I think I meant worked. Also I can't get that three finger swipe to work for me to go from line to line!

On Sep 5, 2018, at 9:34 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <@Sieghard> wrote:

Just out of curiocity, but what is this about Flicktype and the Apple Watch?
It used to be that a 2-finger swipe down inserted a new line or maybe that was in Fleksy, but now it does other things and I think the swipe right with a brief hold works quite well.

-----Original Message-----
From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ken Clarkg
Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 6:53 AM
To: flicktype <hello@flicktype.groups.io>
Subject: [FlickType] Full screen mode

I like to use the full screen mode the best and this Apple Watch just fabulous until I want to move up a lion or down the line I wish we could figure out a gesture like maybe a two finger stroke up for a two finger stroke down to go to the next or previous line that would be great

🦇man and Ken Sent from my iPhone