Re: Music stops when flick type keyboard is invoked.

Edited

Hi Scott, and Sieghard,
Hehe, yes, though we always try to do our best to accommodate as many people as possible. As it is now, there's an option so that you can either listen to audio while typing or so that the audio does not interfere with typing depending on preference. The opposite setting from unduckable is customizable, and yes, the music should not play with this setting on.

Warmly,
Ashley

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 10:44 PM, Field, S. (Scott) wrote:

My personal preference is for the music/podcast to stop when using FlickType
as you are relying on the voice feedback in FlickType while typing. I am not
able to appreciate a good song or interesting podcast whilst trying to
decipher the spoken words in FlickType. So, I like it the way it is currently.
As with most things, a settings option to change this can suit everyone though
and risks making the app more complex than necessary. Who said being an app
developer was easy (