My personal preference is for the music/podcast to stop when using FlickType as you are relying on the voice feedback in FlickType while typing. I am not able to appreciate a good song or interesting podcast whilst trying to decipher the spoken words in FlickType. So, I like it the way it is currently. As with most things, a settings option to change this can suit everyone though and risks making the app more complex than necessary. Who said being an app developer was easy (
Regards
Scott Field

´╗┐On 2018/08/28, 06:42, "hello@flicktype.groups.io on behalf of Sieghard Weitzel" <hello@flicktype.groups.io on behalf of @Sieghard> wrote:

Does this mean if I have audio ducking on music will stop? If so then I think that should be fixed because I prefer to have this on.

-----Original Message-----
From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of FlickType
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2018 4:23 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Music stops when flick type keyboard is invoked.

Hi All,

Our users have been able to listen to music and podcasts without issue while using FlickType when their audio playback is set to unduckable and not customizable in the FlickType settings. You may need to restart the audio once after changing the setting but it should work from there on out. If you still have trouble, please restart your device and try again.

Jessica,
Will you please use this link and send us the information to help us find the crash. Please don't worry about the screen recording bullet for now, but please do send the crash logs and the remaining information: https://flicktype.groups.io/g/hello/wiki/Reporting-Bugs

Thanks!
Ashley

Nedbank disclaimer and confidentiality notice:

This email may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this email or all or some of the information contained therein, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unless specifically indicated, this email is neither an offer or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities, investment products or other financial product or service, nor is it an official confirmation of any transaction or an official statement of Nedbank. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nedbank. Nedbank Ltd Reg No 1951/000009/06.

The following link displays the names of the Nedbank Board of Directors and Company Secretary. [http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/DirectorsNedbank.htm]

If you do not want to click on a link, please type the relevant address in your browser