Re: Typing speed, perspective of a person with very limited vision

Field, S. (Scott)

Hi Ashley
Thank you so much for the prompt response. I honestly didn't know that words were automatically added to the dictionary when you slow press them, that is certainly helpful, so with more extensive use it will get better and better.
Great to hear that you will be implementing a change to mitigate the accidental two finger tap. As always, the app just get better and better.
Regards

Scott Field

´╗┐On 2018/08/28, 01:34, "hello@flicktype.groups.io on behalf of FlickType" <hello@flicktype.groups.io on behalf of @FlickType> wrote:

As for your second issue, we agree that the dictionary is not as extensive as we'd like. Due to the nature of our autocorrect engine and ranking system it is quite a large undertaking to update the existing dictionary, though this is high on our list of goals it will take us a little bit of time to get there. We hope the convenience of adding words to the dictionary helps a little bit in counteracting this shortcoming.

Nedbank disclaimer and confidentiality notice:

This email may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this email or all or some of the information contained therein, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unless specifically indicated, this email is neither an offer or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities, investment products or other financial product or service, nor is it an official confirmation of any transaction or an official statement of Nedbank. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nedbank. Nedbank Ltd Reg No 1951/000009/06.

The following link displays the names of the Nedbank Board of Directors and Company Secretary. [http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/DirectorsNedbank.htm]

If you do not want to click on a link, please type the relevant address in your browser