From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of FlickType
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2018 7:15 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] [Flick Type] text predictability

Hi Al,

It seems as though the predictability for you is extremely low compared to what should be the case, especially for 4 or 5 letter words which are typically not troublesome. What type of device are you using? What keyboard do you typically use on your device? The app does not take into account what words have previously been typed at this time, but even without that, we have an extremely powerful autocorrect engine that is reliable out of the box.