Re: Issue with the app.

Chuck Dean

Sorry,
I misunderstood.
I have never heard of this problem.
What iPhone and iOS version are you using?
Thank you,
Chuck

On Aug 23, 2018, at 9:51 AM, Richard McKinley <mcfurbie@...> wrote:

I usually use the dismiss or next keyboard buttons since I like that way better.

On Aug 23, 2018, at 12:47 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello,
Usually this problem is caused from the flick up and hold gesture being starter too close to the bottom of the screen. If you start the gesture at least one inch above the bottom of the iPhone you will not engage the control panel.

I hope this helps,
Chuck

On Aug 23, 2018, at 9:39 AM, Richard McKinley <mcfurbie@...> wrote:

Hello, I'm using the app store version of the app. When I switch or dismiss the FlickType keyboard I get thrown into the control center. I've canceled my subscription until this issue is corrected since I can't use the app as an all access keyboard with this problem.