Flicktype and the Uber app.

Christopher Sims <cjsims@...>

Hi.

Firstly, I love your app, and Use it all the time. Making you aware that it would appear as if there is a likely issue with the Uber chat part of the app. While your keyboard is working to compose the message to my uber driver, the issue comes when I dismiss the keyboard. I'm unable to locate the send button using voiceover. This happens no matter if I am exploring by touch or flicking. I am able to locate it if I go back to the standard keyboard then the send button appears. Please could you try and see if you are able to reproduce this? I look forward to this being fixed.
Kind regards, Christopher Sims
phone M: 0418558275, Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/csims1