Re: Half screen

Jack Mitchell <jmitchell.nc@...>

I have noticed that the half screen keyboard seems to slightly lag in its response. I have to be careful to actually press the screen relatively firmly rather than just being able to tap quickly like I would with the Apple keyboard or with the old fleksy.

On Sat, Aug 18, 2018 at 1:26 PM Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@...> wrote:
Currently at the moment only sighted users are able to benefit. I believe that Kosta and Ashley are trying to fine tune it for VoiceOver users. I think I read somewhere that it's a technical issue that they are facing at present. Lets all be patient. I'm fully confident that they will be able to sort out there current issues and then once that's done, we'll all have a lovely new beta to mess around with, provide comments, feedback on etc. 😀

Daniel

--
Jack Mitchell
Durham, NC