Re: Half screen

Daniel McGee

Currently at the moment only sighted users are able to benefit. I believe that Kosta and Ashley are trying to fine tune it for VoiceOver users. I think I read somewhere that it's a technical issue that they are facing at present. Lets all be patient. I'm fully confident that they will be able to sort out there current issues and then once that's done, we'll all have a lovely new beta to mess around with, provide comments, feedback on etc. 😀

Daniel

On 18 Aug 2018, at 14:26, Benny Barber <benny.barber55@...> wrote:

Ken,
The half screen feature only works when VoiceOver is turned off. Thanks.
Benny

On Aug 18, 2018, at 7:52 AM, Ken Clarkg <khclark1@...> wrote:

How do you turn half screen on or off?