Latest build

Harry Bell

With the half screen keyboard on my brand new iPad running iOS 12 beta, the keyboard does not display properly. The lower two rows are about an inch high while the top row has only about a quarter of an inch visible. This means that if letters are set to show, the top row of letters are not displayed as they are up off screen. On my iPad, I tend not to use VoiceOver much, as I have a very narrow tunnel of vision which works ok with larger text sizes, so I would love a toggle in settings so I could keep all letters on keyboard displayed as capital letters, rather than them changing to displaying as lower case after the first couple of taps. Would that be possible?
Regards
harry