Re: Looking for low-vision, non-VoiceOver users

Jessica Dail

Hi,
Sure,
I'll participate!
I mainly use voiceover, but disable it on occation.

On Aug 16, 2018, at 2:11 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Dear FlickTypers,

We are looking to improve aspects of FlickType for those of you who are low-vision but do not always use VoiceOver. If that sounds like you, please let us know if you would like to be added to a new small group of users who will automatically get earlier builds, and provide us feedback for low-vision features like visual announcements, keyboard and character visual indicators, high-contrast color pairs, and more. And if you know someone else who might find this useful, we would be happy to add them to the group as well.

Thank you for your continued support! ☺️

Warmly,
Kosta