Re: Flicktype account is not active

Ken Clarkg

When that happened to me, updated the app again this acted like restoreing the previous purchase.

On Aug 14, 2018, at 2:02 PM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
What happens if the upgrade isn’t active?

If this happens to me, the app still says, “active.”

If its not active, can you please indicate that?

On Aug 14, 2018, at 2:02 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Dave,
Hi Dave,

Thanks for your message. I'm assuming you're on the App Store version of the app? If so, you can go to the upgrade tab to upgrade to the 7-day free trial and test out the app as a system-wide keyboard. Once you hit upgrade the account will be active and you will need to follow the instructions in the upgrade tab to enable the keyboard system-wide.

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 10:43 AM, Dave Ransley <dave-ransley@...> wrote:

Hello, I am trialing the app but I get the abocve message. Help please.