Re: WhatsApp

Jessica D

Hi,
In flicktype, there is a new “reduce height” setting, which should prevent the crashes.

Try that, & let us know what happens.

On Aug 14, 2018, at 2:08 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the message. We've discovered a bug on WhatsApp's side but until they address it we have added a workaround in our settings. You can access the workaround by going to the FlickType app, settings tab, scroll down to the other tab where you'll find a toggle for the "reduced height" setting. Please enable the reduced height toggle, and if you want more information you will find that just below the reduced height setting.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!