Siavash Bahreini MA, LAC
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
On Aug 13, 2018, at 12:01 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:
Please always restart your device after updating FlickType, and send all your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Reading back your text with a 3-finger press can now also be done with 2-fingers. This should also allow Accessibility Zoom users to utilize this feature, which previously conflicted with the zoom gestures.
- Words will now also be spelled after moving the cursor.
- Added voice feedback when VoiceOver is disabled.
- Add setting to toggle "Voice Feedback", enabled by default.
- Fixed dictionary capitalization issue for automatically added words. Thanks, David!
- Gesture bugfixes.
- You can now use your existing iOS text replacement shortcuts with FlickType. Configure text replacements from iOS Settings, General, Keyboard, Text Replacement. If you tap-type the shortcut, it will automatically be expanded into its phrase. If you type it accurately by touch-typing each letter, you'll need to flick down to expand it. Replacement shortcuts can only contain letters, but expanded phrases can be anything, including numbers, symbols, spaces, and even emoji. Be creative, smile! Please note: the replacements don't work inside the container app due to iOS limitations.
Thank you for supporting FlickType, and please tell your friends if you are enjoying it!
Kosta and Ashley
Groups.io Links: Every message in topics or hashtags you are following is emailed to you.
You automatically follow any topics you start or reply to.
View/Reply Online (#643): https://flicktype.groups.io/g/hello/message/643
Follow This Topic: https://groups.io/ft/24504382/911710
Group Owner: email@example.com
Unsubscribe: https://flicktype.groups.io/g/hello/leave/defanged [vrxnj@...]
So I'm noticing some issues. Namely, that in messages, the send record audio textbox photos and messaging apps area can no longer be accessed when the keyboard is collapsed. Swiping left or right results in a bonk sound. M moreover, the specific box and buttons cannot be reached..
In mail app, there is issue where typing first few letters of email and collapsing the keyboard doesn't result in a list of previously used emails to pop up.