Re: Question: German Language support

Jean-Philippe Rykiel

hi Ashley, Kosta and all,

you know now that we are many non-English potential flick type users. Is there any way we can help speed things up? I know you've discussed that already, but think of a way all non-English users could join to add more languages to flick type.

Cheers,

JPR

http://jeanphilipperykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Le 10/08/2018 à 12:33, Matthias Lindemann a écrit :

Hi Ashley,

Many thanks for your quick answer.

I’ll cross my fingers and will wait for good news on this topic.
Many blind users really wait for a german version of Flicktype, in particular former fleksy users like me will
welcome your tailor-made alternative solution wich really fits our needs.

Best regards

Matthias

Am 09.08.2018 um 20:16 schrieb FlickType <@FlickType>:

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for your message. We've had very few requests for German so far, but I've made sure to take note of your request. We will be developing German, but we do not yet have an estimated time of arrival, as we only have one developer at the moment and it's hard to predict.

We'll be sure to keep everyone updated when it's ready!