Re: Sign in required with latest update from the app store

Force of nature psychic

Is it possible that you have a transaction pending for Apple already? This has happened to me a couple of times and that was my issue. Then every time you try to make a purchase it asks you to sign in and make you think that you haven’t been signed in all this time LOL

Neil

On 9 Aug 2018, at 14:50, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@...> wrote:

Hi Ashley, on your advice, I did as you suggested and it appears that I haven't signed out of the app store on my iPhone.

What would you recommend I do next?

Daniel

On 9 Aug 2018, at 19:00, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Hi Daniel,

This is the first report we've heard of this. We recommend you first going to the App Store and clicking your App Store profile to check whether you accidentally got signed out of the App Store for whatever reason.  If you are signed out, signing back in here should alleviate the problem.  Additionally, we do not believe risk signing in again when asked in FlickType, unless you have a jailbroken phone.

Please let us know how it goes,
Ashley

On Wed, Aug  8, 2018 at 03:11 PM, Daniel McGee wrote:

When I opened the Flicktype app, it wanted me to: sign in on the iPhone.
Thought I would ask here first because I've read online that this is a method
in which bad people can take over an Apple ID. I haven't entered my password
yet and granted it permission.