Sign in required with latest update from the app store

Daniel McGee

Hi Kosta and Ashley

Just downloaded the latest version of Flicktype from the app store and not sure if this is a problem or not.

When I opened the Flicktype app, it wanted me to: sign in on the iPhone. Thought I would ask here first because I've read online that this is a method in which bad people can take over an Apple ID. I haven't entered my password yet and granted it permission.

So wanted to check in with you to see if this is normal behavior or not. By the way, this pop up box didn't appear on my iPad, where I have also installed the latest app store version.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Daniel