Re: Help

Hi Maurice,

So sorry to hear about this issue. Have you restarted your device since experiencing the issue? If not, I recommend you start there. After restarting if you still have the issue will you please send me the following information:
- Device model, exact version of iOS you are using, and the exact version of FlickType you are using.
- When did the issue start occurring? What exactly happened? As detailed as possible.

Thank you!
Ashley

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 11:48 PM, Maurice Atkins <maurice.atkins@...> wrote:

Please help. My FlickType app is working fine except for when I am finished
typing and switch back to the regular keyboard none of the text that I have
typed appears in my text field. I would love any feedback on how to fix this
problem please. Thank you