Re: bug when switching to landscape mode

Hi Scott,

Thank you for reporting this issue and sorry for the trouble. We have this on our list of future fixes that are based on priority, so far this is our 2nd report so it's pretty obscure for users thus far. For now, we recommend the workaround that you have already discovered.

Thanks, again!
Ashley

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 09:29 PM, Field, S. (Scott) wrote:

en I am using the notes with voiceover on, I start typing in portrait mode and
then if I switch to landscape I cannot type.  No matter where I touch it just
says “FlickType”.  If I turn voiceover off and on again, staying in
landscape, then FlickType works again.

Regards