Re: To Kosta and Ashley: still stuck in a loop

Regina Alvarado

Wow am I happy and vindicated by knowing someone else understands what I am saying. Thank you Jen! You made my day. Was beginning to think I was imagining it. FYI, I sent Kosta and Ashley a screen recording showing this. Hopes this helps all of us including guidance for the two of them to get a fix. I will keep you up to date on this.

Reggie and Lex
God said, "I need somebody strong enough to pull sleds and find bombs, yet gentle enough to love babies and lead the blind. Somebody who will spend all day on a couch with a resting head and supportive eyes to lift the spirits of a broken heart." So God made a dog.

On Jul 31, 2018, at 11:54 AM, Eileen Misrahi <eileen.misrahi@...> wrote:

Hi Jen & Reggie,

Just letting both of you know, I didn't have that issue with MBraille was in my list of keyboards. I uninstalled it for a different reason, as I have too many keyboards installed and I needed to remember that to find the next button I needed to go to the upper left hand corner. I know both of you have changed the order of the keyboards, but I guess that hasn't helped. I am running iOS 11.2.6. Not sure if that makes the difference.

Best,
Eileen